Fermentation is a process, as a result of which microorganisms or their enzymes break down the organic substances of the product itself with limited access to oxygen. This process is different for different products.
Surprisingly, fermented foods are more easily absorbed by the body, because during the manufacturing process they partially break down and change their nutritional value. Often they are even healthier than fresh ones.
This is due to the fact that during the fermentation process, some products are enriched with new nutrients and in total contain organic acids, vitamins K and B, probiotics and enzymes.
Therefore, fermentation is superior to many other methods of preparing and storing vegetables, primarily canning or freezing, when the products are exposed to temperature.
Berries for fermentation are harvested manually – accuracy and careful selection of whole and not spoiled berries are necessary. The berry must be flawless, always freshly picked and of a certain ripeness. Such a berry is immediately sent to production.
- The fermentation process takes place in large wooden barrels, without oxygen and underground.
- Fruits are fermented for 2.5 years, in their own juice, without added sugar and any preservatives. This creates an optimal fermentation process with guaranteed top quality results.
- Further, the fruits are dried in the sun and covered with special herbs, such as mulberry powder, Yerba Mate – leaves of Holly, tubular Cassia, Carrot extract, which further enhances the beneficial effect on our body of fermented apricot.
The SHARE company collects Pomelo in Asia, after that the whole fruit is completely crushed, with a peel, hard partitions between the slices, with seeds and pulp – everything is brought into a homogeneous mass, preserving all the useful substances of the whole fruit as much as possible.
- The resulting homogeneous mass is hermetically sealed in wooden barrels and placed underground for fermentation for 30 months. Pomelo fermentation takes place according to the same recipe as the Japanese apricot.
- After 2.5 years of fermentation, the product is ready for consumption.
- This mass is divided into small portions and each portion is individually packaged.
In the 1980s, the development and study of the basics of the unique recipe for this product began. Having absorbed knowledge, centuries-old traditions and the spirit of Asian culture, SHARE-Original introduced its product in Europe and the USA in 2016, providing a quality assurance system around the world.
Now this product is already available in Russia and we have a great opportunity to learn about this amazing product, try it and introduce it into our daily diet to improve our health and quality of life.
Each fruit is packed separately. The packaged product does not lose its qualities, but on the contrary, it remains alive and the fermentation process continues, and the product itself only enhances its healing properties.
Since each person is different, you can choose the best time for yourself, which is right for you, taking into account the individual characteristics of the time the fruit works in your body and daily routine. For those who do not drink much water in the evening, it is better to choose the morning treatment.
The use of the product does not depend on food time. Try and adjust for yourself. This product is for us, not us for it.
Fruit Share | Original® is not a drug. Their unique composition will effectively and efficiently complement your balanced and healthy diet.
- Before taking any medications that lower blood pressure, be sure to consult your doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women should only take the product after consulting a doctor.
- The presence of a stomach ulcer will also require a medical consultation. specialist.
- The product contains a seed. Do not swallow the seed.
- Do not allow children under 12 years of age to self-cater the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged or missing.
- The shape, taste and consistency of the product may vary depending on the batch. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- After opening, store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
The product is 100% natural, so it is not addictive.
Yes, this is the recommended amount, since fermented fruits are quite concentrated and saturated with the enzyme. This amount of water is necessary for the product to work well and cleanse the intestines.
To maximize the effectiveness of the product, it is important to observe the water regime. During the detox program, we recommend drinking more water.
No, you don’t need a special diet. Try to eat less solid food (for example, crackers, bread rolls), and you will see how flour and sweets begin to leave your diet.
The duration of the course depends on the goals and is 1.5-2 months.
Nothing terrible will happen, but you need to remember that regularity and constancy allows you to replace the pathogenic microflora with a beneficial one and replace it with healthy microbiota.
The increase must be adjusted according to the state. We do not recommend taking more than one Share fruit per day.
There is no direct correlation. It all depends on the individual characteristics of the intestine, so you can experimentally understand what dose is optimal for you.
Adjust the time of taking the product according to the sensations. Remember that there is a gap of 8 hours between taking and the action of the product and choose any convenient time.
Yes, you can, but for the first 2 weeks it is better to take only our fermented fruits. This will cleanse the intestinal walls and increase the absorption of nutrients, so that all dietary supplements will be better absorbed.
You can drink alcohol while taking fermented fruit, but it is better to abstain for the first 3-4 days of taking it.
The product may not work due to the individual characteristics of the organism or if the patient who consumes a lot of protein foods in the diet. Keep taking the product and it will definitely work.
Yes, it does. Skin improves due to increased intestinal absorption. The complexion changes and rashes go away.
Unfortunately, other fermented foods, such as sauerkraut, are not rich enough in enzymes to cleanse your intestines. Share fruits are really highly concentrated and rich in enzymes, which is why they should definitely be followed with plenty of water.
The bitter taste is due to the fact that the apricot is covered with a special shell of herbs.
Apricots are best when chewed. Remember that there is a seed inside.
Yes, they can. It is best to choose the liquid form of the product or dilute the apricot or pomelo in warm water and drink from a thermos.
During pregnancy, it is undesirable to introduce new products into the diet.
If the product was taken before pregnancy, then with the onset of pregnancy, you can continue taking it.